TheNext100YearCorporationsmay modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon posting by admin or management, on the TheNext100YearCorporations website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the TheNext100YearCorporations Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
In the near future; as a registered user you may have the ability to create a profile to share information about yourself on the TheNext100YearCorporations’s website. Please review and choose carefully the information you decide to post on TheNext100YearCorporations.com which may be read and seen by other members. Your profile may not include the following items: any photographs or videos containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other TheNext100YearCorporations.com users (for instance, on their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and TheNext100YearCorporations.com assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of the misuse of the TheNext100YearCorporations Services by any person, please contactinfo@TheNext100YearCorporations.comor click the Report Button, if it’s available in the near future.
TheNext100YearCorporations reserves the right, with sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any posted content (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the TheNext100YearCorporations Services at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
In order to maintain the site’s integrity, moral standard and civil discourse, we ask our members and fans to refrain from posting or being accomplice to publishing improper content some of which are listed below, as well as behavior known to be offensive or punishable by law. Your use of the TheNext100YearCorporations Services is subject to the following specific terms:
By using the TheNext100YearCorporations Website and Services, you certify that:
(a) All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
(b) All information you post on the TheNext100YearCorporations Services including your profile is truthful and accurate.
(c) You will maintain the accuracy of all such information.
(d) You are 14 years of age or older.
(e) Your use of the TheNext100YearCorporationsservices does not violate any applicable law or regulation. If or when we introduce Profiles, yours may be deleted and your user registration may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
The Service is not directed to children under the age of 14. Hence, in order to adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) which prohibits the collection of personal information online from children under the age of 13 without first obtaining verifiable parental consent by using the Service, you represent and certify that:
(a) All registration information you submit is truthful and accurate.
(b) You will continue to maintain the accuracy of such information as the years go by.
(c) You are 14 years of age or older.
(d) Your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
(e) If you are under 18 years of age, you must review these Terms of Service with your parent or guardian before using the Service. Note to Parents: If you have any concerns about the service, or if you wish to find out if your child is a member of one of our services, or if you wish to cancel your child’s membership, please contact us at info@TheNext100YearCorporations.com
Perhaps in the Future: If you sign up to become a registered user, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the user account or password of another Member at anytime, or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify TheNext100YearCorporations immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
4. Non-commercial Use by Registered Users
5. Proprietary Rights in Content on TheNext100YearCorporations.com
If and when Profile capability is enabled: Except as otherwise expressly authorized by a user, TheNext100YearCorporations.com does not claim any ownership rights in the text, information, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you upload, display or publish (“post”) to the TheNext100YearCorporations Platform. After posting your content to the TheNext100YearCorporations Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such content, and you continue to have the right to use your content in any way you choose, as long as it does not violate TheNext100YearCorporations terms. By posting any content on, or through the TheNext100YearCorporations Services, you hereby grant to TheNext100YearCorporations.com and its sponsors and affiliates royalty-free, sub-licensable, worldwide limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content. Without this license relinquishment, TheNext100YearCorporations.com would be unable to provide the TheNext100YearCorporations Services to you. The license you grant to TheNext100YearCorporations.com is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to TheNext100YearCorporations.com), royalty-free (meaning that TheNext100YearCorporations.com is not required to pay you for the use of, or in connection with the TheNext100YearCorporations Services of the Content that you post), sub-licensable (meaning that TheNext100YearCorporations.com is able to share the content with its sponsors, affiliates and subcontractors) worldwide (because the Internet and the TheNext100YearCorporations Services are global in reach).
You Represent and Certify That: If and when Profile capability is enabled
(i) You own the Content posted by you on, or through the TheNext100YearCorporations Services, otherwise have the unrestricted right to grant the license set forth in this section.
(ii) Posting of your Content on, or through the TheNext100YearCorporations Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the TheNext100YearCorporations Services. If you violate the terms of a particular authorship work,TheNext100YearCorporations shall not be responsible for any legal fees pertaining to this matter, which you will be totally responsible for.
Posted Content: If and when Profile capability is enabled
You are solely responsible for
(a) The Content that you post on, or through any of the TheNext100YearCorporations Services.
(b) Any material or information that you transmit to other users through TheNext100YearCorporations’s messaging service, email andall your interactions with other users. TheNext100YearCorporations.com does not endorse and has no control over the Content. The website’s entire Fan owned/produced Content is not necessarily reviewed by TheNext100YearCorporations.com prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of TheNext100YearCorporations.com. TheNext100YearCorporations.com makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other users.
TheNext100YearCorporations.com may delete any Prohibited Content (as defined below). TheNext100YearCorporations.com assumes no responsibility for monitoring the TheNext100YearCorporations Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time TheNext100YearCorporations.com chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor fans contributed content on TheNext100YearCorporations Services, and it finds inappropriate material, it will be removed. However, TheNext100YearCorporations does not assume responsibility for Prohibited Content, which may find its way onto the system.
Prohibited Content and Activity
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, or through the TheNext100YearCorporations Services (“Prohibited Content”). TheNext100YearCorporations.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in TheNext100YearCorporations’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the Prohibited Content from the TheNext100YearCorporations Services and terminating the user’s account of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of TheNext100YearCorporations.com:
1. Is patently offensive or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
2. Harasses or advocates harassment of another person or group.
3. Exploits people in a sexual or violent manner.
4. Contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website.
5. Solicits personal information from anyone under 18, provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses other than in connection with the TheNext100YearCorporations profile or the TheNext100YearCorporations Services.
6. Promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous.
7. Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work.
8. Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” “spamming” and “phishing”.
9. Contains restricted passwords only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
10. Promotes any criminal activity or enterprise, or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
11. Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
12. Involves commercial activities and/or sales without TheNext100YearCorporations’s prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes
13. Includes a damaging photo of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent.
14. Uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the Profile.
15. Post advertisements or solicitations of business other than the one we’ve allowed in Promote Your Business.
16. Below are more illegal and prohibited activities on theTheNext100YearCorporations Website. TheNext100YearCorporations.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in TheNext100YearCorporations sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to activity in the sole discretion of TheNext100YearCorporations.com that is:
17. Criminal or tortuous activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets.
18. Advertising to, or solicitationfor users, to buy or sell any products or services through the TheNext100YearCorporations Services other than someone authorized by TheNext100YearCorporations. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other users. It is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the TheNext100YearCorporations Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our users from such unauthorized advertising or solicitation, TheNext100YearCorporations.com reserves the right to restrict the number of internal messages that a user may send to other users in any 24-hour period to a number which TheNext100YearCorporations.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the TheNext100YearCorporations Services, you acknowledge that you will or may have caused substantial harm to TheNext100YearCorporations.com, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay TheNext100YearCorporations for the damage of each unsolicited email or communication you sent through the TheNext100YearCorporations Services.
19. Covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any TheNext100YearCorporations.com page by means of HTML/CSS or any other means is prohibited.
20. Any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages.
21. Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the TheNext100YearCorporations Services or the networks or services connected to the TheNext100YearCorporations Services.
22. Attempting to impersonate another user or person.
23. Using the account or password of another user at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account.
24. Selling or transferring your Profile, you must contact us before executing such transactions.
25. Using any information obtained from the TheNext100YearCorporations Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
26. Using the TheNext100YearCorporations Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other confidential or proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such materials or rights. It is the policy of TheNext100YearCorporations.com to terminate the user registration of any user who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to TheNext100YearCorporations.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the TheNext100YearCorporations Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our us with the following information:
(i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(iii) a description of where the material that you claim is being infringed upon is located on the TheNext100YearCorporations Services;
(iv) provide us with your telephone number and email address;
(v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. TheNext100YearCorporations Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at info@TheNext100YearCorporations.comwrite Copyright Infringement as the email subject.
Limitation on Liability
You confirm that if you purchase, or are purchasing an item(s) from us or from related Merchants that
(A) any credit information you supply is correct, complete and not fake
(b) the charges you incur will be honored by your credit card company, and
(c) you will pay the charges incurred at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes
OfficialVoucher or Coupon Rules (Only applicable If and when it becomes available)
- Follow the instructions on the website. If a participant is under the age of 18, the participant must obtain the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian to use the TheNext100YearCorporations website and enter the Contest, and the parent or legal guardian must have read and understood as well as agreed to the Official Contest Rules.
- Participant must be a TheNext100YearCorporations registered user.
Failure to abide strictly by any of these rules, as determined by TheNext100YearCorporations, will result in disqualification of the Contest entry.
Acceptance of any prize, or designation that it be donated in winner’s name, shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that TheNext100YearCorporations or its designees may use the winner’s name, (city, state), likeness, voice, opinions, biography, photographs, and/or prize information for promotional and/or contextual purposes in any media, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, except where prohibited by law.